Fundraising to help refugees from Ukraine
In view of the military situation in the Ukraine, a fundraising effort is being organised by the Student Council of BBS starting today, to help those in need who are fleeing the war. The collection will take place in all three Faculties. Let's help together during this difficult, trying situation!
What items will help?
- durable foods (packaged soup, potatoes, pasta, sauce, baby food, sugar, tea, cans that can be heated, flour, oil, etc.)
- toiletries (mainly women's, children's shower gel, soap, toilet paper, tissues, sanitary napkins, diapers, shampoo, etc.)
- cleaning and disinfecting agents
- disposable glasses, plates, cutlery
- mineral water
- sleeping bags and blankets
- clothes (jacket, gloves, shoes, hat, etc.)
- over-the-counter medicines (first aid kit, bandage, Bepanthen plus, antipyretics, Betadine, etc.)
- other (batteries, powerbank, flashlight, matches, protective mask, thermometer)
Where and when can donations be made?
- FFA AND FCHT: March 1-3 (Tuesday-Thursday) 9.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- FIMB: March 1-2. (Tuesday-Wednesday) from 9.30 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Thursday, March 3 (9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
The collection of the items will take place in the Student Council Offices:
???? FCHT: Alkotmány Street, Room 108/A
???? FIMB: D.F., room 06
❤️ FFA: Room CA04
Dans le même sujet :
UNIVERSITY OF WROCŁAW WITH HELP...
We support members of our academic community who come from Ukraine and study at...
Lithuania: Initiatives to support Ukraine
Volunteering The Volunteer Center of Vilnius University invites community members to become volunteers. Assistance is...